Annular, Singular and Double RAM BOP Blowout Preventers from Integrated Equipment
RigPro carries Annular, Singular and Double RAM BOP Blowout Preventers from Integrated Equipment.
Annular Blowout Preventer: Annular Blowout Preventers are a condensed version of a blowout preventer that cover just about any size or shape. Also it offers the capability to strip drill pipe in and out of the hole without damage or difficulties.
- Easy Installation
- 15%-20% in height is preserved
- Simple Hydraulic System, only 2 connections
- Metal to Metal contact is reduced by wearing rings on moving parts
- Standard Hydrogen Sulfide service
- Dependable and Tested packing element for long period of sealing
- Included trash ring used to prevent particles from failing into installation area
- Meets all API 16A and NACE requirements
Single and Double RAM BOP Blowout Preventer: Integrated Equipment Inc. RAM BOP’s come in single or double ram arrangements with pressure ratings of 2000/5000psi respectively. The double ram is small (>2ft) and light (2300lbs) to use in small sub structures. Ram blocks are available.
- All dampened wellborne surfaces conform with the latest revision of NACE MR-01-75
- Field-proven design
- Large Operators
- Short Height
- Light weight
- Internally ported hydraulics
- Easy installation with standard tools
- Double drilled 2000/5000psi and adaptable up to 3000psi
- End connections are standard